Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need farming help please?

BabybabyD

NOT JUST ANOTHER CLICHE GOLDFARMING HELP THREAD

So I've never been successful at botting gold to turn a profit. I'm trying to change that. My main dilemma is deciding how much time to spend on accounts before turning the script on. My idea at the moment is to hand train my own accounts up to being ready for air orbs, and then letting her rip with a paid script.

So far I don't know how I feel. I kind of like the idea of doing lower commitment accounts like wine grabbers that only require 37 magic. BUT I'm not changing IP's and I am playing on my main/garg alt on the same IP. I've read mixed things about whetehr or not IP flagging is real. I wannt to believe its not, because I don't want to bother with IP changing. Thats where I'm torn between lower prep accounts and higher ones.

Ultimately I just want to make the most money per hour. I actually built this PC with the intent of running as many bots as possible. Nothing amazing but a sturdy build with i7-4790k 4ghz quadcore with 16gb ram, somewhat standard now i suppose

Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

alot of people on these forums sell proxies for like 1-1.5m/month (recommend 2 accs/ip) so thats a worth while investment

my main tip is just buy tutorial done accounts from people like Donald Trump he has some good prices 40-60k/ea orso just start with simple things like mining/woodcutting/cow killers and get abit of a feel for botting as in how often to mule the items to your main account its inportant to not do any big investments just use first few weeks with a few tut done accounts and get a feel for botting to see what works and what does not RESEARCH MATTERS its best to start accounts about 1-2 hours before jagex closes in my exspierence and than mule the items in the early mornings if you have any specific questions feel free to ask me

OH so wait, its good to use tut island accounts because they have a longer account age?

And also, is it really worth it to use a VPN? I can get one for only 1.5m osrs gold per month?

OH so wait, its good to use tut island accounts because they have a longer account age?

And also, is it really worth it to use a VPN? I can get one for only 1.5m osrs gold per month?

VPN's suck just use socks5 proxies.

Yeah, @@Prime sells some cheap lvl 3 accounts, he's a moderator, I'm sure you'd feel safe buying from him.

VPN is only necessary if you need it.

Do you need it?

No, you can't get a VPN for 1.5m osrs, that's the going price for a Proxy on DB, not a VPN.

You only need a VPN if you:

-have a limit on your internet which you don't want to reach

-don't feel safe running your personal computer for 24/7.

-don't have enough memory to run as many bots as you want

-get tired of not being able to use your computer due to all the bots overloading your PC.

IP flagging IS infact a thing, sorry to burst your bubble, I highly advise to run 1 bot per IP, risk 2 per IP if you want to, but I used the word "risk" for a reason.  

Wine grabbing & air orbs are the most common botting things; usually not the lowest ban rate, either.  It's a good start for noobs, but I don't recommend it in the long run, there are better options out there. just do some research.

Yeah, @@Prime sells some cheap lvl 3 accounts, he's a moderator, I'm sure you'd feel safe buying from him.

VPN is only necessary if you need it.

Do you need it?

No, you can't get a VPN for 1.5m osrs, that's the going price for a Proxy on DB, not a VPN.

You only need a VPN if you:

-have a limit on your internet which you don't want to reach

-don't feel safe running your personal computer for 24/7.

-don't have enough memory to run as many bots as you want

-get tired of not being able to use your computer due to all the bots overloading your PC.

IP flagging IS infact a thing, sorry to burst your bubble, I highly advise to run 1 bot per IP, risk 2 per IP if you want to, but I used the word "risk" for a reason.  

Wine grabbing & air orbs are the most common botting things; usually not the lowest ban rate, either.  It's a good start for noobs, but I don't recommend it in the long run, there are better options out there. just do some research.

pretty sure thats a vps

I suggest not farming popular methods it is a  waste of time,find niche methods,with mid to low requirements and watch your accounts last 6 months + botting 14 hours every single day,mad dolla gains.

Archived