Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot as a legit client (plugins)

TheHitchhiker

So I have yet to actually try messing with plugins (if they're even still supported) but I do have some pretty good ideas as to what to do with them. I suppose the real question is DreamBot safe to use as a legit client? Is there anything inherently about it that could potentially jeopardize an account?

So I have yet to actually try messing with plugins (if they're even still supported) but I do have some pretty good ideas as to what to do with them. I suppose the real question is DreamBot safe to use as a legit client? Is there anything inherently about it that could potentially jeopardize an account?

Its the only client I ever use, even for accounts I don't bot on. I've never gotten a ban on an account that I didn't bot on even after using the DB client 100% of the time I play the account.

Yeah I've never had an account banned strictly for just using the client.

Plugins were something I wanted to get really into for a while, because I played legit. When I tried, none of them got any traction so I gave up. xd

I do believe they should still be supported though.

Well that's good to hear! Guess I'll start mocking something up. When I saw the board I was astonished that nobody started making anything because there is so much potential there. I mean you don't have to be dependent on the osbuddy devs.

Edit: Would being in covert make any difference? I presume not.

Well that's good to hear! Guess I'll start mocking something up. When I saw the board I was astonished that nobody started making anything because there is so much potential there. I mean you don't have to be dependent on the osbuddy devs.

Edit: Would being in covert make any difference? I presume not.

Not for this.

Plugins were something I wanted to get really into for a while, because I played legit. When I tried, none of them got any traction so I gave up. xd

Didnt someone say DB2 cant run Plugins?

Didnt someone say DB2 cant run Plugins?

It can but when I tried to create them I found it to be extremely tedious and complex. I had to restart the client every time to reload plugins. Also IIRC a plugin didn't even stop when stopped.

Honestly I would just make a script that doesn't do anything but show you the data you want and just have it turn on keyboard and mouse when it starts.

Just started trying to play with plugins. Tried both your agility and xp tracker and neither seemed to work. Both show up in the plugin list yet do nothing when selected. Are these dated or am I being dumb?

Just started trying to play with plugins. Tried both your agility and xp tracker and neither seemed to work. Both show up in the plugin list yet do nothing when selected. Are these dated or am I being dumb?

plugins are not functional atm

Archived