Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Delete account

Pandita

Creating multiple accounts is prohibited. I can see you are trying to start on a new account to avoid having a negative feedback. I have banned your alternative account and this one will stay. Do not try to create more accounts or you will be permanently banned for evading negative feedback.

@@Hashtag did this user recover one of their 76 fishing accounts? Multiple accounts prohibited on same unique or in general? thanks

I don't know what this user has done. It is stated in our rules that creating multiple accounts is against the rules and will be punished for.

The negative feedback that I have was by a guy who scammed 2 times lol

Yet you haven't opened a single dispute against the user.

Archived