Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Grand exchange introduced to OSRS + holy shit thats a lot of people online

Antonio

So as many of you know, the grand exchange has been introduced to oldschool runescape today. Seeing as about a year ago majority of the playerbase refused this update, why do you think people started urging for it recently?

Also

30e3d5326441df8d296032aa0acb13c9.png

Damn thats a lot of people now

Players want a fast and efficient way of trading instead of chat spamming varrock's bank for hours. I think they are going to try and semi regulate prices as well so merch guilds don't come through and buy out all of one item and drive up the price. Now I personally am not a fan of it right now because I just want to efficiently gold farm. I can't get a week of consistency due to the trade bans and now the ridiculous economy. There was a guy earlier that had sold a bunch of spades for 300k. It will take a few days for the economy to stabilize so I'm just going to wait and see what will be profitable and what isn't. Currently everything is all out of whack.

Players want a fast and efficient way of trading instead of chat spamming varrock's bank for hours. I think they are going to try and semi regulate prices as well so merch guilds don't come through and buy out all of one item and drive up the price. Now I personally am not a fan of it right now because I just want to efficiently gold farm. I can't get a week of consistency due to the trade bans and now the ridiculous economy. There was a guy earlier that had sold a bunch of spades for 300k. It will take a few days for the economy to stabilize so I'm just going to wait and see what will be profitable and what isn't. Currently everything is all out of whack.

Definitely. Merch clans are going to form regardless though man, its inevitable. 

Such an awesome time just sold 1k bones when it was first released at 500gp each loool

Must have taken a few hours to get those 1k bones though lol

Grand Exchange was actually a pretty huge hit to the economy. Things are crashing like hell right now and prices are so unsteady.

Also, most of these people are from the time of permanent F2p.

Grand Exchange was actually a pretty huge hit to the economy. Things are crashing like hell right now and prices are so unsteady.

Also, most of these people are from the time of permanent F2p.

Because everyone was hoarding before GE was released for profit. Now they are panic selling like retards so of course everything will crash. Also items with Supply>Demand will be a much lower price and items with Demand>Supply will be a much higher price.

Archived