Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TheMcPker's Bot Ready Account Shop - [Low prices and High quality] [BTC/GP]

TheMcPker

WIP

current planned accounts:

60/60/60

70/60/60

66 magic with and without hp/def levels

70/70/70 nmz ready

7qp

current stock:

nothing

Please comment the type of accounts you are looking for and ill maby start making them and offering them in the shop

All accounts will for now be bought in as level 3 tut done accounts so im not the original owner il only be buying these accounts from very trusted memebers to train and resell with my private scripts

Cheap 60/60/60's would be nice, also cheap air orb accounts. Also 70/70/70's with NMZ if they're like 10-15mill :D

my main goal will be cheap and affordable accounts for the community to use (ofcourse i'l be making a decent profit margin aswel)

my main goal will be cheap and affordable accounts for the community to use (ofcourse i'l be making a decent profit margin aswel)

> Decent profit margin

> Cheap & affordable accounts

Pick one

Archived