Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Remove all scripts referencing the widgets used for make all interfaces

Dorkinator

Since all the source is available for the scripts in the repo I would suggest that some one query all the scripts that reference the old widgets for using the make all interface and move them to a category that doesn't appear when searched. Send a forum PM to the scriptwriters who's scripts have been hidden letting them know that they've been hidden and how they can unhide them.

They should do this in a week. 1 week should be more than enough time to make the change.

It's up to the staff how they handle it if they decide to do anything about it, but there's no real downside to hiding the scripts if they can be un-hidden trivially.

I don't think they should be hidden unless the scripter is inactive, it's a pretty easy fix.

The difficulty of the fix isn't part of the equation, having hundreds of broken scripts on the repo reflects poorly on dreambot.

Asking the next day for removal of all scripts that use make all widgets is silly.

Give scripter's some time. Pretty sure not everyone follows osrs updates on point

If  you are getting paid for your work you should atleast take 2 minutes a week to read the patch notes..

Since all the source is available for the scripts in the repo I would suggest that some one query all the scripts that reference the old widgets for using the make all interface and move them to a category that doesn't appear when searched. Send a forum PM to the scriptwriters who's scripts have been hidden letting them know that they've been hidden and how they can unhide them.

Leather, Jewelery and Flax still works despite the update!

Special case using flax on a spinning wheel rather than just clicking on it brings up the new make-? widget

Asking the next day for removal of all scripts that use make all widgets is silly.

Give scripter's some time. Pretty sure not everyone follows osrs updates on point

It will take some time to generate a list of scripts to hide, and more time to make a system that lets them be hidden in a way that makes hiding them trivial. I asked next day because these things take some time to develop and test.

Archived