Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VPN Usage and Suggestions

TheHitchhiker

I intend on doing my first suicide bot run this weekend meaning I will be purchasing both VIP and a VPN service Friday. I was curious if anyone had some input. My instinct is to purchase a service for both personal and botting purposes. I have been researching several products that allow for multiple non-static IPs for your devices. My intent was to buy a plan and simply cycle through IPs as needed for both my botting rigs and personal computers. Considering I intend to be running only 5 bots or so (as of this weekend considering I will be muling manually) I was thinking  I could register one router (the switch that my bots will be connected to) and then registering a second router(for personal use). I assume this should be sufficient for now but in the long run would this be advisable (purchasing more switches as I gather more hardware is a non issue)? I was hoping some people had some input on whether this was a good idea, service suggestions and or alternative methods.

Been planning on buying a vpn for personal use and I figured this was a good excuse. Plus I estimate in the long run that this will be convenient. I don't know nothin though so I am probably wrong about that.

Archived