Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TiempoSales Proxy Store Service! Instant and Automated Webstore![200+ Offsite Feedback] [Private and Secure]

TiempoSales

TiempoSales Private Proxy Service

Hello everyone and welcome to my private SOCKS5 proxy service.

RuneScape Gold and PayPal will be accepted over Skype which can be added by clicking the button

ALL PROXIES ARE FROM MULTIPLE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Contact My Skype for GP prices

In order to secure my proxies so that they are 100% impossible to be accessed by anyone but the buyer, I have done the following. Every 10 or so proxies have a different username, password, and port. Further, of that set of 10 proxies, none of them are on the same subnet. This means that it is impossible for another user to access a proxy by numerically working through a subnet because by the time he hits a proxies from the same subnet, it will have a different username, password, and port. Every proxy from a set of 10 has no repeating locations to further secure them. This makes it without a doubt 100% impossible for anyone but you to access your proxies and also makes them the highest quality proxies you can buy!

THIS ALSO ENSURES THAT YOU GET PROXIES SPREAD OUT AND NOT ALL FROM ONE SUBNET BECAUSE THE SUBNETS DO NOT REPEAT OFTEN. IF YOU ARE CONFUSED BY THIS ADD MY SKYPE AND I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER. KEEPING IT SHORT THESE ARE THE BEST AND SAFEST PROXIES YOU CAN BUY!

Order from me to have your proxies instantly delivered to you via Email. PayPal and Credit Card accepted!

Pricing Plans:

(I would recommend one account per one IP, EX: 5 accounts, 5 Proxies)

(prices decreases the more you buy)

As low as 2.80$ USD!

1 Proxy: $4.00USD

2 Proxies: $7.90 USD

3 Proxies: $11.70 USD

5 Proxies: $19.00 USD

10 Proxies: $35.00 USD

15 Proxies: $45.00 USD (only $3.00 per proxy!)

I will sell any amount of proxies you need.

Proxy Information:

All proxies are private and will only be used by you, have unlimited bandwidth, and blazing fast speeds of 100MBps!

Add my ONE AND ONLY Skype via the button below for safety;

How do I know that these proxies are secure?

I can without a doubt say that these proxies are private to you and will be private to you for the duration of your subscription to them. Although nearly impossible and highly unlikely that anyone could correctly guess an IP and Username and Password, I have made it so that every few proxies have different usernames and passwords. This makes it nearly impossible for anyone but you to access them!

Why should I use a proxy?

Many players believe that Jagex flags IPS when they are banned, so much so that it is near consensus. By using proxies you can avoid what is referred to as 'chain bans'. These type of bans are believed to occur when Jagex catches one of your accounts botting, then ban all the accounts on that same IP address. By giving a different IP to each bot you run, it becomes impossible for Jagex to do this and helps you mitigate the risk of having all your accounts banned!

Every Proxy purchased from me is guaranteed 99.9% uptime and will always be private to you and only you. Any proxy that has been offline and confirmed offline by me for more than 24 hours will be given a new one free of charge.

Terms of Service:

Proxies will never be shared

Proxies will always be compatible with the botting client

We will replace any proxies flagged after 24 hours of being purchased

The proxy is a monthly fee, long term is up for negotiation

We are not in any way responsible for offenses on your account from botting

We do not give refunds but if any proxies are confirmed down for 24 hours, they will be promptly replaced free of charge

Please leave feedback after purchasing

• 1 month later...

You will not find higher quality proxies I can guarantee they are worth it.

You will not find higher quality proxies I can guarantee they are worth it.

yooo

change the text so its not white

my eyes

Its shows up as black for me

just copy ur whole layout > right click > paste as plain text

its showing up as white for u because ur on a white website layout, it will be normal for everyone if you do what i just said above

Archived