Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fish Lick: Progress to 99

VTW

Progress to 99 Fishing - Using Fish Lick

As the title reads, I'm going to be updating you on my road to 99 fishing, using the script 'Fish Lick',

2aew8i0.png

As you can see by the picture above, I'm starting from 81. This will not be a suicide attempt, and will be botting around 4-6 hours a day. I'm going with the fly fishing method, in a P2P world.

I will keep you posted daily on the updates :)

Walsh

the minimum strength and agility could be gotten easily with some free scripts...it will be worth it in the long run unless you don't want those levels on your account.

barb fishing is way more crowded. And I personally reported almost everyone fishing with me on my way to 91, if they were there for many hours consecutive days in a row

barb fishing is way more crowded. And I personally reported almost everyone fishing with me on my way to 91, if they were there for many hours consecutive days in a row

you did wot m8?

Getting 52k/h xp fishing there at 80.

you did wot m8?

Getting 52k/h xp fishing there at 80.

I was there fishing for 8-10 hours a day for 2 weeks straight to get to 91. If I saw some people there longer than me, I reported them lol

I was there fishing for 8-10 hours a day for 2 weeks straight to get to 91. If I saw some people there longer than me, I reported them lol

You are a scripter+ and you report bots? Wtf is wrong with you?

Archived