Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TWC / Feedback.

Dollar99

Who warned you: Prime

Why you were warned: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11923-dollar99-offsite-ban/

Why you should have the points removed:

TWC:

1. Becouse i'm not scammer, community know's me.

2. I look like pig in forum whit that status.

-

-

Sep 21 2017 12:47 PM warning to all: very suspicious seller. be careful Buyer: NewBot

wrong feedback, prime remember that guy when you was little bit middleman with us when i tryed to sell gold paypal and in finall we just cancel all trade and he left me this feedback :))  

You are complaining about your TWC but that is the whole purpose of it. On another forum, you scammed a user and denied it despite overwhelming evidence against you. You refused to accept any responsibility until months later, you realized the ban was complicating your reputation.

It is possible for your TWC to be removed. However, the offense is too recent for us to already remove it. You have complained to me personally non-stop ever since receiving the TWC status. If you are sincere about reforming, you should show some willingness to bear the repercussions. We are on top of these things, and your daily reminders for us to remove your TWC only hurt your case.

Archived