Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Would anyone be interested in a Barrows script?

Randerson

Had the idea to create a Barrows script but am not going to pull the trigger unless there is some community interest. If you are interested just shoot me a pm or hit the thread up with a comment. Thanks

That is quite true but I have been testing with an account with 60 attack stats 51 range and 65 mage and I have never had to tele because of low health. There is a low margin of error for the script though because a couple mistakes or slow clicks will make this inefficient and result in death. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update: got caught up with midterms but the script is almost done. Everything is more or less working, but i still have a couple of things to debug before I suicide this account and let you guys know the run time and cash/hr etc. Sorry for taking longer than expected with this.

yes plz make it also add in the gui how many times you want the account to go do barrows so i can have it go around 5 times then have it break

Update: got caught up with midterms but the script is almost done. Everything is more or less working, but i still have a couple of things to debug before I suicide this account and let you guys know the run time and cash/hr etc. Sorry for taking longer than expected with this.

good luck on midterms if i am not too late
    also how much will the script cost?

That wont be hard to add, you got it! As for price, idk not too expensive

will you charge by month or just a one time fee, also plz make it a VIP script, because i dont want the money making method ruined by making it for who ever wants to use it

will you charge by month or just a one time fee, also plz make it a VIP script, because i dont want the money making method ruined by making it for who ever wants to use it

Still haven't thought about pricing that much but I will get back to you. As for VIP, I was planning on doing that so don't sweat. A little update though, everything is done except the gear swapping for ahrim so be expecting this weekend for sure.

Still haven't thought about pricing that much but I will get back to you. As for VIP, I was planning on doing that so don't sweat. A little update though, everything is done except the gear swapping for ahrim so be expecting this weekend for sure.

ok cool can you tell me the ban rate that you had and also what lvls do you recommend using the script and equipment

Archived