Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suggestion agains't inactive scripters

TheMcPker

Should this be a rule?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this rule

• Yes this should be a rule
      • No this is to heavy of a rule
      • Yes but the punishment should be changed

Hey guys i think we need a rule that helps users not fall for bad scripters their traps

Suggestion:Rule that punishes inactive scripters

When would a scripter get punished:

If its known that a scripter has a script that has been broken for a month and they are fully aware of it but refusing to fix it or just completly inactive

How would this rule be tracked and when would a scripter have to fix said script?

- Broken script report

- Refund post with as reason that the script is broken (user their mistakes would not count)

What would be the punishment?:

Lost of scripter+/scripter++ rank

All scripts of the user would be hiden/taken out of store

Why would this help?:

by denying the scripter his income/rank they would have to fix the script to be able to get their earnings/rank again which would give them abit more of a reason to keep their scripts updated since they actually face a punishment compared to the current system where this just does not get punished hard enough for the scripters to actually care

Im not going to point out any scripters where i know this is a problem since i don't want this post to look like harrasment but i think alot of users have a good idea of some scripters that are doing this

Any broken scripts must be reported, it is courtesy to contact them and give them a few days to respond to your problems. If after contacting a scripter all you need to do is post in https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum/90-report-broken-scripts/ then Nezz will handle it from there. We don't need a tester we don't need new policy all we need is people posting in this section, it's nothing to do with wasting money its to do with laziness.

This is directed at anyone who's got something to say about SDN scripts. B)

Do scripters not lose their rank if they don't update their scripts ATM? I mean that's kind of common sense to me. :o

A punishment would be to hide all their paid scripts until they fix it but they kinda have the right to just abandon the broken script don't they? If their broken scripts are getting removed and users refunded I think that's fair enough TBH.

th

Do scripters not lose their rank if they don't update their scripts ATM? I mean that's kind of common sense to me. :o

A punishment would be to hide all their paid scripts until they fix it but they kinda have the right to just abandon the broken script don't they? If their broken scripts are getting removed and users refunded I think that's fair enough TBH.

they should remove them from store then not just let them sit there

how that so

uhh the fact that i had to get both your scripts remade by someone else completely and the fact that i paid 12.3m for the paint and teleporting to be broken still.. what are you confused about lol

9316d14fa72355257c0edc0042c457c2.png

c72ced35dbcabf094a85da3a71e36f7e.png

how are you confused by me saying it the post was ironic?

Archived