Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quickhop Fix

butterflydog5

hello a week or two ago quickhop was disabled on all clients then recently starting working on OSBuddy. by quick hop i mean hop to same world (W318->W318) without having to re-enter info. i was really hoping that this could get fixed soon since it is fixed on OSBuddy. thanks :)

was there any reasoning for this? really doesn't make sense as to why he wouldn't, assuming this would is an easy fix.

You cant assume its an easy fix if you are not a dev or dont know anything about the client.

It's not an easy fix lol

They added some kind of verification on the server (assuming)

It used to just be that you could disconnect the socket, force change the host/world, and let the game reconnect itself. That is no longer the case. I've played with it a bit, but since we're limited to reflection it's rather tedious to "force" anything.

I mean it's very possible I just missed something, or just don't know how the socket related things work. It is one of the areas of the gamepack I haven't actually put much time into looking at.

OSBuddy devs were able to literally just ask the Jagex Devs what they changed, and worked on a solution based around that. They also have the access to say "Hey, this is what we're going to try, will this get our users banned?"

We do not.

Assuming we do find a work around for it, we also have to thoroughly test it to make sure it doesn't get everybody using it banned. If you have suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them, though.

Archived