Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Howdy!

TheHitchhiker

Been following the non-development of (a bot that uses CV *not sure if I can reference explicitly here*)  and I got tired of no progress, found yall instead! I am a Software Engineer from the east coast looking to get serious about botting development. 14 year RS vet, I have spent far too much time on this game. Got started the other day with some free script with much success, bless the devs for free scripts! You will see me about (hopefully), I intend on starting development this weekend. Thanks!

Thanks for the greetings. As promised I started coding yesterday night on a bot manager. This will be an ongoing project and I may or may not release the source (I am scum and haven't read the rules so Idk if I can link repos or not). If anyone is interested in this just hmu and I can link some UMLS as my progress goes on.  (it is coded in python 3 and is currently windows only).

Very interested in muleing scripts so if anyone knows a thing then share your brain please.

Archived