Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paypal Oustanding Balance?

AsBakedAsCake

Ill keep this short and sweet :P

I cancelled my VIP subscription on paypal and now it says I have an outstanding balance of $7.99?

Anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

It says this can be caused by an overdue payment, but I thought VIP was supposed to automatically renew, therefore how can I have an overdue payment? (I have a very positive paypal balance xD)

Ill keep this short and sweet :P

I cancelled my VIP subscription on paypal and now it says I have an outstanding balance of $7.99?

Anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

It says this can be caused by an overdue payment, but I thought VIP was supposed to automatically renew, therefore how can I have an overdue payment? (I have a very positive paypal balance xD)

DreamBot stopped using PayPal.

so does this mean I dont have to worry about that outstanding balance? I have been away for a while.

You would need to pay the outstanding balance if you were to make another purchase on Paypal.

You would need to pay the outstanding balance if you were to make another purchase on Paypal.

I can't find a place to pay the outstanding balance, mind walking me through a bit? I have money on my paypal of course.

I've read of paypal accounts being banned for not paying the outstanding balance and I really would like to get this fixed QUICK

I can't find a place to pay the outstanding balance, mind walking me through a bit? I have money on my paypal of course.

I've read of paypal accounts being banned for not paying the outstanding balance and I really would like to get this fixed QUICK

It should just have an option to pay it. If you have a balance in your PayPal then it most likely already subtracted the balance that was owed and what is being displayed it your actual balance.

It should just have an option to pay it. If you have a balance in your PayPal then it most likely already subtracted the balance that was owed and what is being displayed it your actual balance.

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure how this could happen considering my paypal isn't exactly broke.

Archived