Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trump's Offsite ban

PulseImpulse

So basically what happend was I warned someone about someone (you can guess) about being involved with buying stolen accounts. Then this user decided to report me for bashing a competitor then i got my market topic removed. I then called their owner a prick in short terms then I was banned. Now that I've spoke with them i have proven i actually was right and basically I feel this is a perfect example of them overreacting and also that they didn't just ask me why i would say that.

Here's a few pictures for anyone that doubts my words:

f3e3ca1bfa.png

and here was the original warning:

2f110b5480.png

So basically you got nothing to worry about and that I'm still here hahahahahah you stuck with me now hahaha.

Archived