Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sinnessjuk Firecape Service - (1-31 prayer) (Free jad) (Cheap prices starting at 40M)

Sinnessjuk

My Services: 1-31 prayer fire capes

Free Jads (with prayer)

Why choose me?

Fast and cheapest on the market.

All done by hand, no bots/scripts.

No bank pin needed.

Done over 50+ capes without prayer, 500+ with prayer.

75+ ranged are recommended. Can do lower, will just cost a little more.

Prices:

75-79 range 69M

80-84 range 59M

85-89+ range 49M

90+ range 40M

Using middleman for the trade.

I have 24 hours to complete your cape.

Before i will start your cape, you must confirm on thread.

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/ylusV

There is like absolutely no proof that you have done 550 Fight Caves nor is there any proof that thats you (Its not even your name in the picture).

There is like absolutely no proof that you have done 550 Fight Caves nor is there any proof that thats you (Its not even your name in the picture).

Ye, it is my name actually. The capes are done for some people in my country on a facebook osrs sell and trading market page. I don't have to much on this computer, got it 2 weeks ago.

Seems a little fishy here. Can we get a trade with caution? Maybe provide more proof or offsite rep showing your 550+ capes?

What are the proof you want? Tell me and im giving it to you. I can't show any +reps really, since i never done a service on a site like this before.

I don't know if this will help but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9GXokbYDgE&t=

Ye, it is my name actually. The capes are done for some people in my country on a facebook osrs sell and trading market page. I don't have to much on this computer, got it 2 weeks ago.

What are the proof you want? Tell me and im giving it to you. I can't show any +reps really, since i never done a service on a site like this before.

I don't know if this will help but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9GXokbYDgE&t=

You put proof then images of two screenshots of someone your claiming to be and now you could've easily reuploaded a video someone else did and once again there isn't any proof you have you said you've done over 550, but you can only get 1 clip because you apparently only have. Also I looked at the two other videos and they don't go by your name they go by Developer v1 and PredicatePk. Also you just sound extremely suspicious by having this "No bank pin needed.".

You put proof then images of two screenshots of someone your claiming to be and now you could've easily reuploaded a video someone else did and once again there isn't any proof you have you said you've done over 550, but you can only get 1 clip because you apparently only have. Also I looked at the two other videos and they don't go by your name they go by Developer v1 and PredicatePk. Also you just sound extremely suspicious by having this "No bank pin needed.".

Suspicious for not need any bank pin? Lol. That is my youtube account, the other videos of me pking is me aswell, same ingame name etc. My name was Developer v1 and Predicate pk before Cashmeoussie. But w/e, will not disturb you guys. Just trying to make a service on this forum for no prayer capes since there are none. Sorry for this i guess.

Archived