Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lvl3's Survey [No Poll]

Donald Trump

Names that doesn't necessarly have sense but look like a nickname someone would use . I personally don't like random login emails like [email protected] so I wouldn't like that but passwords have to be randomized in any way . I would care about appearance if I wouldn't use clothes/armor on the accounts . I would give up the appearance (as long as its not the default) if the price is right nut not the name . I would only buy if the accounts had at least 1 week cooldown .

I like for it to have a good cool down time, not have the same password (Just seems like a bad idea), a semi realistic name maybe followed or surrounded by random characters seems better than [email protected], a good cool down time (2+ days), and accepts Btc normally.   

Since I've been suiciding F2P recently, the only thing I'm concerned about is that there are no locks/bans on the accounts. Appearances and usernames don't mean much to me since I expect them to be banned at the end of the day anyway.

Archived