Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Almonds got banned video

zazalemel

Stop making fun of him, he didnt have any bad feedback so he didnt do anything wrong imo

+1  he was a kind guy to everyone as far as i seen also i sold  alot of gold to him which he never chargebacked even tho that would most likely be the first thing someone would do if they would be greedy enough to take sold accounts back so still to this day kinda unsure about all this

Anyone making fun of almonds is a dumbass. The dude was a legit trader, I sent him money on squarecash and then collected my gold 3 damn hours later. I've given him over $500 by now and if he wanted to scam me he could have done it at any point over the last two months.

If you think ALMONDS hacked you, you're full of shit and really know NOTHING about RS security. He's one of the only dude's I trust around these botting websites, and I'm certain the decision to ban him was entirely stupid, even after reading through the entire thread and all the evidence.

Archived