Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need advice

mbmaster

Hello Dreambot,

I joined this community a couple of months ago and now I want to bot agian.

I made some botting account and will become vip. But now is my question isn't it risky to open more then 2 tabs in dreambot? Because in my opinion jaxed will see a lot of connection from my IP. 

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Greating,

mbmaster

(BTW feel free to give other advice aswell everything is welcome!)

Hello Dreambot,

I joined this community a couple of months ago and now I want to bot agian.

I made some botting account and will become vip. But now is my question isn't it risky to open more then 2 tabs in dreambot? Because in my opinion jaxed will see a lot of connection from my IP. 

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Greating,

mbmaster

(BTW feel free to give other advice aswell everything is welcome!)

There are people playing on 10 accounts at the same time, they may not bot but its still 10 times the same IP. You are fine

There are people playing on 10 accounts at the same time, they may not bot but its still 10 times the same IP. You are fine

But jaxed will check ip's with 10 accounts faster then ip's with one account right?

But jaxed will check ip's with 10 accounts faster then ip's with one account right?

Yes and no. I personally think if they see that many accounts from a single ip address they might look into it. I personally run about 2-5 bots per IP to avoid chain bans.

Yes and no. I personally think if they see that many accounts from a single ip address they might look into it. I personally run about 2-5 bots per IP to avoid chain bans.

Okay, I think I will stay under 5 aswell

Nobody knows what they does, whoever tells you something is just assuming unless he works at jagex

Nobody knows what they does, whoever tells you something is just assuming unless he works at jagex

True, but experience is knowledge

I believe 10 accounts is the max you can have on one IP before they just straight up don't let you log in.

Having multiple accounts on a single IP raises the risk of a chain ban (when one gets banned, they all get banned)

Because of this, it's believed running multiple accounts on one IP just overall raises the risk of account loss, since only one account needs to be caught for them all to be caught.

I believe 10 accounts is the max you can have on one IP before they just straight up don't let you log in.

Having multiple accounts on a single IP raises the risk of a chain ban (when one gets banned, they all get banned)

Because of this, it's believed running multiple accounts on one IP just overall raises the risk of account loss, since only one account needs to be caught for them all to be caught.

Mhh, Okay thanks I didn't knew that there was something like a chain ban.

Archived