Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My client doesen't do anything with java installed.

marenzo1

Hello,

I'm new to dreambot, Thought to give this a try. I have installed the DBLauncher.jar but can't seem to open it.
    I have java installed and when i click it it attempts to open it with java. But it doesen't do anything.
    No window, No anything.

I have also read on the forum about Folders, So i checked my folders and i have a DreamBot folder. When i open it i see another folder named BotData and when i open that it contains nothing.

That's all i have.

Would realy appricate if anyone could help me.

Update: I have tryed it on my laptop instead of my main gaming rig and there it works.

Stil open for help.

It could be a problem with the jar association.

https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

Thanks! This helped me! I Installed and used the program and not even a second later it said it got restored! After that i opend the Dreambot and it worked! Thank you alot!

Open the Command prompt and type "java -version" let me know what the output is

Thanks for answering me! As you may see on this reply the reply of Soldtodie has fixed my issue! I thank you though! :)

Archived