Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

Hey mate looks like a pretty good script, very interested in this and probably your minnow script! Any chance i might be able to grab a trial for this one? Can prob just use that as a trial for both if thats easier for you! Cheers!

Authed for both for 24 hours. Let me know if you have any issues :)

Hey mate, been testing your script out a bit today! looking pretty nice! I do however sometimes get inactive runs (mostly when there are a lot of people on the boat) as it seems people will fix the holes faster than the script and over time will lead to empty activity bar. It also seems to run around quite a lot, in my experience people tend to just sort of stand still and do the 1 or 2 holes its touching. I dont know, but it may raise a few suspicions. Only other issue is that i have come back to it a few times and its not playing the game because it hasnt closed the 'How to play' window that pops up at the start of every trip. To my knowledge you can't turn this message off. Other than these issues seems to be running great, nice work!! :)

Hey mate, been testing your script out a bit today! looking pretty nice! I do however sometimes get inactive runs (mostly when there are a lot of people on the boat) as it seems people will fix the holes faster than the script and over time will lead to empty activity bar. It also seems to run around quite a lot, in my experience people tend to just sort of stand still and do the 1 or 2 holes its touching. I dont know, but it may raise a few suspicions. Only other issue is that i have come back to it a few times and its not playing the game because it hasnt closed the 'How to play' window that pops up at the start of every trip. To my knowledge you can't turn this message off. Other than these issues seems to be running great, nice work!! :)

I'll take a deeper look into the efficiency and make some updates to it when I have free time. This week is a super busy week for me, so it's unlikely that it'll get messed with for at least six days. If I manage to finish everything else early, I'll definitely give it a look.

Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. Would you suggest the bot "pick" a tile and only interact with the holes on that tile and the adjacent tile that doesn't require you to move? I'd be open to doing that.

I'll take a deeper look into the efficiency and make some updates to it when I have free time. This week is a super busy week for me, so it's unlikely that it'll get messed with for at least six days. If I manage to finish everything else early, I'll definitely give it a look.

Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. Would you suggest the bot "pick" a tile and only interact with the holes on that tile and the adjacent tile that doesn't require you to move? I'd be open to doing that.

That method has been profiled by botwatch (due to a different bot), you might want to try something slightly different.

Some sort of hybrid approach might work, with a mix of occasional movement and static plugging/bailing water.

That method has been profiled by botwatch (due to a different bot), you might want to try something slightly different.

Some sort of hybrid approach might work, with a mix of occasional movement and static plugging/bailing water.

Thanks for the heads up  :ph34r:

@@Xephy unable to start the script anymore.

Close all of your clients, delete the jagex cache folder, and reload it all please.

I'm talking to Peso right now and he's using it as we speak.

If that doesn't fix your problem, shoot me a PM.

Close all of your clients, delete the jagex cache folder, and reload it all please.

I'm talking to Peso right now and he's using it as we speak.

If that doesn't fix your problem, shoot me a PM.

Works now,thanks!

Archived