Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

Just now, azuuza3 said:

really? it worked pefect, why no update yet?? bad customer service damn been well over 24 hrs? he should reply to his customers..

testing again today will report back with an update, but.. they did recently do an update with the fishing trawler so it could be outdated? so we need you online @Xephy

3 minutes ago, azuuza3 said:

testing again today will report back with an update, but.. they did recently do an update with the fishing trawler so it could be outdated? so we need you online @Xephy

Tested again today, it boards the boat, goes down the ladder. says that its keeping activity up but just stands there doing nothing, definitely broken.

26 minutes ago, azuuza3 said:

really? it worked pefect, why no update yet?? bad customer service damn been well over 24 hrs? he should reply to his customers..

It is the weekend my dude, and for many people scripting is not their fulltime job. Xephy is good developer and will respond to this when he can.  In the meantime have you tried any basic trouble shooting such as enab9fresh start? 

1 minute ago, yeeter01 said:

It is the weekend my dude, and for many people scripting is not their fulltime job. Xephy is good developer and will respond to this when he can.  In the meantime have you tried any basic trouble shooting such as enab9fresh start? 

i do understand that yes :P, yes i have 3 of his scripts and they are very well done. i havent no. how would i go around that? perhaps you could help me if you have the time? :) thanks.

Just now, azuuza3 said:

i do understand that yes :P, yes i have 3 of his scripts and they are very well done. i havent no. how would i go around that? perhaps you could help me if you have the time? :) thanks.

It's in the dreambot settings and for many new botters if they have caching issues it is just an easy way to fix them. If that does not fix it there may be a deeper issue the developer would need to look into. 

4 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

It's in the dreambot settings and for many new botters if they have caching issues it is just an easy way to fix them. If that does not fix it there may be a deeper issue the developer would need to look into. 

just tried fresh start, still the same i will wait.

6 hours ago, SammyBennet said:

Was broke when i had the trail :&

You should tell me so that I'm aware of the problem. I can't read people's minds.

5 hours ago, azuuza3 said:

I'll get the problem fixed ASAP. I typically do not check DreamBot until Sunday on weekends.

Edit: compile request submitted

22 hours ago, Xephy said:

You should tell me so that I'm aware of the problem. I can't read people's minds.

I'll get the problem fixed ASAP. I typically do not check DreamBot until Sunday on weekends.

Edit: compile request submitted

Tried last night few hours after you replied it did not work. but today i tried 30 mins ago and still running perfectly, thanks for getting the problem sorted @Xephy :)

10 hours ago, Timeforwakeup said:

mine is not working. it just stands there doing nothing. been kicked off boat 3 times in past 4 games. the one game i did complete i had to manually keep activity score.

Run the client in fresh start mode please

Archived