Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

4 hours ago, Karnivore said:

Ive had it working for about an Hr now and it hasn't looted the net once? has missed 2 gear pieces. Any ideas?

PM or discord me and we'll get it resolved.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, Xephy said:

PM or discord me and we'll get it resolved.

Sorry for the confusion, it was my dumb ass doing something wrong.
    Script works perfect, thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 4/26/2019 at 10:55 AM, Mbarry95 said:

Could i trial this please? would like to see how it runs before purchase,

Authed for 24 hours :)

On 4/29/2019 at 9:55 AM, Mbarry95 said:

only just seen that you authed this for me, ive not been online, please could you reset the 24 hours to test please? thanks 

Sure. Went ahead and authed you for another 24 hours

• 1 month later...

Running into issues with this, each time I start it. It either does not board the boat or when it is on the boat.  It just sits there and does nothing.  I have over 2k swamp paste and the buckets.  Camera Zoom is setup correctly.  Not sure whats up with it.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:02 AM, Enj0ym3nt said:

Running into issues with this, each time I start it. It either does not board the boat or when it is on the boat.  It just sits there and does nothing.  I have over 2k swamp paste and the buckets.  Camera Zoom is setup correctly.  Not sure whats up with it.

Try turning "fresh start" on in the client settings and restarting the client. If that does not work, shoot me a PM.

Archived