Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

Just now, DucoGFX said:

Awesome Xephy! Can i get this as a trial or pay with osrs gp to get a 24 h trial?

Authed for 24 hours :)

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/18/2018 at 12:25 AM, Joca94 said:

Hey dude any chance of a trial? cheers

Authed for 48 hours. Sorry for the late response!

looks like it only works if the leave after collecting outfit option is unchecked...otherwise it draws a white square on the leak and spam-clicks, but not on the leak.

edit.

it doesnt click the leaks fast enough the vast majority of the time if theres a lot of competition

• 3 weeks later...

Hey m8, bought your bot about 3 weeks back. worked great then but tried using it today and it literally shuts down immediately after starting it up. any suggestions? i live in US so ping isn't an issue and i've tried running it in "fresh start" mode. cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/21/2019 at 7:13 AM, Cptree said:

Hey there dood! Is there any chance I could do a trial ? TY in advance.

authed for 24 hours

Archived