Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

1 minute ago, honkhonk said:

gotcha although I think I found what seems to be my issue for the script to be completely non-functioning, it thinks the bar is at 100% and once the minigame starts, it will not click at all but as soon as i get kicked for inactivity it functions and goes back to the minigamethink.png.e01539d5021db22d29ee406f9c1ce865.png

Perhaps they changed the widget for the activity bar. I'll see if I can get an account with membership and push a hotfix

On 8/5/2018 at 5:24 PM, honkhonk said:

I'm failing a lot of the time, I'm in the US and I really don't think it has to do with latency? 

On 8/6/2018 at 11:51 AM, Guzzie said:

I have the Inactivity problem. Do you know what could be the issue?

During a recent update, Jagex incremented the child widget IDs. Pushed the fix. Just waiting for the SDN Manager to approve it. Thank y'all for being patient.

12 hours ago, brownflesh said:

Looking to buy this and use with a bunch of my accounts. could i get a trial first? :)

I'm going to hold off on authing you until the update gets pushed, because something is broken right now.

29 minutes ago, Xephy said:

During a recent update, Jagex incremented the child widget IDs. Pushed the fix. Just waiting for the SDN Manager to approve it. Thank y'all for being patient.

Hey man I appreciate you putting forward the effort to fix it and I'm glad I could help in some way, thank you!

22 hours ago, honkhonk said:

Hey man I appreciate you putting forward the effort to fix it and I'm glad I could help in some way, thank you!

Yessir! Thank you. It's all up to date now and pushed to the SDN for your consumption.

• 2 weeks later...
    22 hours ago, confirm1260 said:

Hey homie, script has been working flawless the past few days, but now I start it up and it literally stand there and does nothing, no GUI or anything either... 

Spoke on discord. Not sure what the issue was, but solved.

Archived