Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

Xephy's Fishing Trawler [$4.99]

What it does:

- Does the fishing trawler minigame to get you angler outfit pieces for minnow fishing tSXmy6S.png

- Uses swamp tar and bailing buckets to keep your activity bar up.

Requirements: 

- Source: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fishing_Trawler

- Very small amount of GP to buy material before you start the script.

- 15 Fishing

Instructions:

- Start the script near the fishing trawler minigame on WORLD 370.

- Have a sufficient amount of swamp paste (1000-2500+) and at least 10 "bailing buckets" in your inventory (see shop near the minigame)

- Have any pre-acquired angler pieces in your inventory or equipped when starting the script.

Purchase here tSXmy6S.png

Any bugs found can be reported in this discord channel: https://discord.gg/9csKjas

Message me on discord for more active responses!

Versions:

V1.0 - Release

V1.1 & V1.2 - Bug fixes

V1.3 - Improved initial activity gaining.

Proggies:

Doing well so far!

Some proggies
    03969680fc10d55a725749fba8184357.png

2852ab7a8a5ca3201f0e324272d32147.png

Been running this for an hour and I've never seen it loot the net. It approaches it but I've never gotten anything out, does it only loot the gear?

Just noticed the bank button has that always been there?

Bot ran for a solid 4 hours with no issues

4 hours loot:

-798 Swap Paste

90 Raw Manta Ray

18 Raw Sea Turtle

1 Old boot

1 Angler Boots

Easy to setup and use and definitely worth it to skip this boring minigame.

My only suggestion is try to make sure it gets downstairs or at least moves away from the plank, as it tends to stand there a lot looking a but suspicious. Sometimes it makes it down but not always.

May have been an issue on my end, Doing testing now. So far so good!

Maybe an option to fix the net? I know its a bit much but the net goes down a lot with randoms and it'll only get worse if this bot gets more traction

"Lets lock content behind this horrid excuse for a waste of time" - Jagex Probably

"Nah, I gotchu fam" - Xephy Probably

Been running this for an hour and I've never seen it loot the net. It approaches it but I've never gotten anything out, does it only loot the gear?

Just noticed the bank button has that always been there?

Bot ran for a solid 4 hours with no issues

4 hours loot:

-798 Swap Paste

90 Raw Manta Ray

18 Raw Sea Turtle

1 Old boot

1 Angler Boots

Easy to setup and use and definitely worth it to skip this boring minigame.

My only suggestion is try to make sure it gets downstairs or at least moves away from the plank, as it tends to stand there a lot looking a but suspicious. Sometimes it makes it down but not always.

Maybe an option to fix the net? I know its a bit much but the net goes down a lot with randoms and it'll only get worse if this bot gets more traction

"Lets lock content behind this horrid excuse for a waste of time" - Jagex Probably

"Nah, I gotchu fam" - Xephy Probably

Can you tell me more about it stalling after the plank? Did it change states or anything? Did it fix itself after a period of time?

I can definitely add it into my TODO list, but making additions and modifications to some other things are going to take priority for the time being. If you wouldn't mind contacting me on discord and laying out the walking problem a bit more for me I'll be glad to get that fixed ASAP.

He didn't have his zoom correct.

• 2 weeks later...

ah... ran for 8 hours... it just kept doing trawler without looting the reward net.
    it still wont loot the net. what do i do

Edit: It was a random malfunction i suppose. (to everyone else, he teamviewer'd with me and helped troubleshoot any problems. there were none)

• 3 weeks later...

ah... ran for 8 hours... it just kept doing trawler without looting the reward net.

it still wont loot the net. what do i do

Edit: It was a random malfunction i suppose. (to everyone else, he teamviewer'd with me and helped troubleshoot any problems. there were none)

Can you please tell me how you've fixed it? I'm having it aswell "sometimes".

Archived