Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paypal now not a option for me for vip?

Insertion

Paypal now not a option for me for vip? Is it only for me?

is there anyone i can add that will reply to sell me vip for paypal or bitcoin ? please need help asap for vip.

While the store doesn't accept it, that doesn't mean someone won't sell you store credit via paypal (which you can redeem for VIP). I'd suspect that too many people were charging back and it caused  a big problem on their end for handling all the disputes. So they decided to just stop supporting it overall. I understand exactly where they're coming from here and they had supported it for a long time until now. If you want to buy vip from now on, look into buying store credit from a user who's selling it.

Archived