Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey all

PrimoFernando

Hi community,

I would like to introduce myself to this community.

First i would like to say that i'm very satisfied with this bot, it shows full potential.

I'm a runescape player since 2007 and stopped playing in 2013 and started this year playing old school.

I used a lot of bots since 2011 like rsbot, and the best one that was paid and was made by two brothers i don't remember the name only the script names, and this bot remembered me these good old times.

I never developed a script for the bots but i started learning java 2 years ago and i would like to start making script to this bot, because i really want to help this community as it can be the best rs 2007 bot, and it's showing it already.

I'm very glad to be a part of this community and who knows that i cannot be a respected developer :P.

Thank you very much and i hope that i can help anyone in this community.

Welcome to DreamBot!

Your ambitions are truly amazing and they are not at all impossible. You have to start somewhere to be the best. I hope you achieve your goals. :P

Archived