Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • September Staff Feedback

lily

Are you color blind or something? How can you even read this

Don't blame me I just copied it from the template the forum made the colours weird

Pandemic

Activity: Doesn't seem to use discord, but has always been fairly quick to reply to any PMs or skype questions.

Helpfulness: Seems friendly and has always been able to resolve any issues I've come to him with. 

Strengths: Responds fairly quickly, and has always been able to fix the problems I've encountered

Weaknesses: N/A

Rating (1/10): 9/10

Comments: 

Notorious

Activity: I see him online in discord daily, but he doesn't seem to ever talk

Helpfulness: N/A

Strengths: N/A

Rating (1/10): N/A

Comments:

Nezz 

Activity: One of the most active staff members. Online daily in discord and seems to be there for most of the day.

Helpfulness: He has always been very helpful when he responds, but does not always respond. 

Strengths: Is usually available (online in discord), and seems knowledgeable about the API/Client. Takes feedback seriously and wants to improve.

Weaknesses: Not responding to direct messages (with legitimate questions or concerns) comes of as a lack of caring about the users of the bot.

Rating (1/10): 9.25/10

Comments: 

I think one of the reasons he doesn't always respond is that either he doesn't have an answer, or is just very busy and overlooks/forgets to reply. If it is that he doesn't know the answer then just saying that would do a lot IMO in comparison to not responding at all. This isn't a major issue as there have only been 2 out of the 10 times that I've contacted him where I haven't gotten a response at all. Its just a minor thing that I think could be improved.

I think Nezz does a great job overall. He interacts with the community more than any other staff member (IMO), and seems to be the first line of defense against most problems that people encounter. He is the only staff member that I've interacted with enough to be able to give any real feedback for, and that is likely because he is the most available. His availability and interaction with the community is why he gets the highest rating of any staff member from me.

Dreamlicker

Activity: Active enough, he is usually on discord for at least a little while most days

Helpfulness: He has always been helpful or at least tried to help me when I've contacted him

Strengths: Knowledgeable about the SDN

Rating (1/10): 8.5

Comments:

lily

Activity: Usually on discord at least a little while most days

Helpfulness: N/A (never contacted her with an issue)

Strengths: N/A

Rating (1/10): N/A

Comments:

Hashtag

Activity: Seemed to be a bit inactive for a short while, but he may have just been giving Prime the chance to handle most issues as he was under trial mod period. Hashtag has generally been pretty active on the forums since I've been here. He is usually online in discord most days for at least a little while, though he doesn't talk much there.

Helpfulness: I haven't had to contact him with much, but when I have he has been helpful.

Strengths: Usually quick to respond 

Rating (1/10): 8.75/10

Comments: 

He is usually quick to respond to people who post issues on the forums, but doesn't seem to interact with the community much outside of answering questions when people post issues.

Prime

Activity: Probably the most active member right next to Nezz, possibly even more active

Helpfulness: I've never contacted him directly, but he seems to be helpful when someone has an issue requiring moderator attention on the forums and in discord.

Strengths: Quick to repsond when needed, very active, and interacts with people in discord a lot

Comments: A great addition to the team

MrBananaMan

Activity: Active pretty much daily, and is now in discord as well

Helpfulness: Incredibly helpful. I've only come to him with one issue so far, but he was very quick to respond and genuinely wanted to help.

Strengths: Super fast to respond, perhaps the fastest of the team

Comments: A great addition to the team. Probably the fastest SDN manager so far, this is a big deal.

Archived