Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

Is there an option to purchase this script with OSRS GP?

What kind of failsafes does this script have against getting stuck? Logout after x minutes of no exp gains, does it stop after failing to get to a tile after a certain amount of times, etc.?

it doesn't get stuck

Edited by moordact

under health there no option for prayers?

would this work for 1def + ppots for all tasks?

yes it does, you have to put the protection prayers under the npc tab :)

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason it drinks all my super combat potions and then goes running back to the bank and ends up just running back and forth

it also does this for super atk potions

Hey im having serious problems with this script, it isnt able to use potions, its slow, it doesn't use tabs/glory/RoD and it cant tell when your task is done and keeps killing the task monster, wont turn your completed task in and get a new one......

please send help.

to add to it again, it thinks spider tasks are seagulls

Edited by dunyfresh

for some reason it drinks all my super combat potions and then goes running back to the bank and ends up just running back and forth

it also does this for super atk potions

Hey im having serious problems with this script, it isnt able to use potions, its slow, it doesn't use tabs/glory/RoD and it cant tell when your task is done and keeps killing the task monster, wont turn your completed task in and get a new one......

please send help.

to add to it again, it thinks spider tasks are seagulls

add me on discord and we can figure out whats wrong :)