Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

On 10/2/2017 at 4:03 AM, Hoodz said:

House

For smoke devils it teles to house continuously and gets more tabs in edgeville. for spectres it brings sharks and prayer pots, loots and banks every couple kills because of the 1-3 herb drops. would be better to just bring 5 ppots with no food. 

10 hours ago, saucieee said:

For smoke devils it teles to house continuously and gets more tabs in edgeville. for spectres it brings sharks and prayer pots, loots and banks every couple kills because of the 1-3 herb drops. would be better to just bring 5 ppots with no food. 

thanks for the report, i added smoke devils to the unsupported list right now. for spectres i suggest you to not use prayer but just food.

• 1 month later...
    4 hours ago, zakaroni said:

Any updates on this script? Is it working atm

The script is working!

I'm also working on a bigger V2 version of this script

Hello, I bought your script, and I wonder - is it possible for you to include support of usual glory amulet instead of mounted glory? I really don't want to build a room and a mounted glory for every bot. So it would be really nice if you implemented usual amulet of glory teleporting. Also would be great to see quickstart support with profiles.
    Overall the script is great, I love it. But since I'll be paying for it every month, I would like it to be a better fit for my purposes.

On 2/21/2019 at 8:48 AM, Hoodz said:

The script is working!

I'm also working on a bigger V2 version of this script

what can we expect in the bigger v2

10 minutes ago, barackogama said:

It seems to not be able to handle stronghold of security gates

you have to complete them first!