Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

On 3/22/2020 at 12:57 AM, tj17 said:

Is this still working? Interested in purchasing. Any ban reports?

Yes its still working!

Script goes to check my current task (Ice Giants) and thinks I need crawling hands.

Just purchased... any tips on making it work 100% other than manually putting it in?

Edit: After looking, Ice giants aren't even on the list of supported NPC's... any chance Vaneka's tasks could get pushed through at some point in the near future? :)

Edited by 420Alex

Just bought.. Don't see an option for the script to pull out an inventory of prayer pots etc... Does it only support food tasks? I seen it had a prayer pot setting but doesnt seem to work off of only those. 

On 4/6/2020 at 4:51 PM, jaaakey said:

Just bought.. Don't see an option for the script to pull out an inventory of prayer pots etc... Does it only support food tasks? I seen it had a prayer pot setting but doesnt seem to work off of only those. 

Update: figured it out. The only thing I have to complain about is the looting algorithm/how looting works. Could we have an option that only loots over a certain value or only stackables when task is almost done etc? This would also make the script more humanlike and help in profit/hr. 

Example: I was doing dust devils (btw those are way better in kourend than smoke dungeon, way better drops and xp) and I had 3 left. It looted red d'hide vambs, killed one monster that dropped a battlestaff but it left it laying cause invy was full and teleported to house to go back and kill 1 last one until task was finished.. 

I believe I seen somewhere that it supports alching but I don't see that option in the GUI. How do I enable this?