Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

On 1/23/2020 at 5:57 AM, niinjastorm said:

can I get a free trial please?

join the discord

Another update!

- Added dark beasts (requires slayer rings)

- Added blue dragons

- Small GUI fixes

- Added the basalt rocks route back to the lighthouse

22 hours ago, lukey372 said:

Do you plan on adding cannon support at all?

i have cannon support in v2 which is not released yet

Update

- added npcs: wyrms, drakes, hydra (all require boots of stone and battlefront teleports) 

- added a few more web areas

- added battlefront teleport to web

unsupported npcs update

These npcs are currently not supported: "mutated zygomite", "brine rat", "locust rider", "spitting wyvern", "smoke devil" 

Ill try to add these in the next update.

Bug fixes:

- fixed correct name checking for pots
    - fixed looting dragon bones

edit: jamflex updated their game on wednesday and they added this:

* Baby dragons now have their colour in their name in order to help colourblind players determine which is which.

I believe i fixed baby black dragons, if the script doesnt attack them please report to me.

Edited by Hoodz

Hey Hoodz, I've been using this script for a day or two now but it's so bugged and will randomly stop working at different stages of the process (i.e at Bank or even during break sets will just spam click logout even though it is in combat), I was wondering whether you could process a refund. Although it's semi-functional I just do not see it being wort 15USD plus 10USD monthly at all unfortunately.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ayy_7mao said:

Hey Hoodz, I've been using this script for a day or two now but it's so bugged and will randomly stop working at different stages of the process (i.e at Bank or even during break sets will just spam click logout even though it is in combat), I was wondering whether you could process a refund. Although it's semi-functional I just do not see it being wort 15USD plus 10USD monthly at all unfortunately.

You haven't send me any bug reports. The script should work fine and if it gets stuck somewhere i can fix it. Message me on discord and we'll get it sorted :)

edit: don't use dreambot breaks as its not supported.

Edited by Hoodz

2 hours ago, Hoodz said:

You haven't send me any bug reports. The script should work fine and if it gets stuck somewhere i can fix it. Message me on discord and we'll get it sorted :)

edit: don't use dreambot breaks as its not supported.

I don't think it just gets stuck in some places, the mapping to walk to Nieve is messed up, doesn't recognise my Glory inside my house even though it has already been ticked in options, everything is done right on my end the script is just flawed in many aspects and has already got one of my accounts banned just off the basis of it being disfunctional and I'm simply not happy with the state of the script considering it's cost. Please can I get a refund?