Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are some scripts on the sdn people want remade

Puck

EDIT: I have chosen a script. It's combat related and will be used a lot :D It'll only support 1/3 locations till I finish my exams.

I am willing to make a free script of a script from the SDN. 

If the requirements are too high, I might not do it (as I am quite busy atm & won't get them). Pick a paid script and I'll choose a script I feel is worthy of a remake/better version of. 

I will not be considering scripts which are made with love and quality. I will refuse to make a script of the same skill if I find there's already an existing script that does the job well enough.

The ETA will be unknown and I will release it whenever I can.

The scripts that will get my attention are scripts that:

• Are overpriced and poorly written
    • Broken scripts that are abandoned/not taken care of properly
    • Is marked as AIO but lacks the "AIO" category(e.g a script that is categorized as AIO but has a standalone that does a job in that skill).

I will pick a script based on what the community wants. So you guys can vote for the same script and it might make me want to do it more :)

EDIT: Can someone please rename the title to: "What are some scripts on the sdn people want remade".

I am willing to make a free script of a script from the SDN. 

If the requirements are too high, I might not do it (as I am quite busy atm & won't get them). Pick a paid script and I'll choose a script I feel is worthy of a remake/better version of. 

I will not be considering scripts which are made with love and quality. I will refuse to make a script of the same skill if I find there's already an existing script that does the job well enough.

The ETA will be unknown and I will release it whenever I can.

The scripts that will get my attention are scripts that:

• Are overpriced and poorly written
    • Broken scripts that are abandoned/not taken care of properly
    • Is marked as AIO but lacks the "AIO" category(e.g a script that is categorized as AIO but has a standalone that does a job in that skill).

I will pick a script based on what the community wants. So you guys can vote for the same script and it might make me want to do it more :)

look at any script made by Gains xD

Look at any paid Script of TheMcPker :kappa:

He only has 1 script that's paid but na.

I was hoping for someone to comment down a script (like a grey named person). Not sure what I'll make, there's a lot of everything already... I just wanted to know based on free users that use free scripts.

I'd like any combat related one :)

Articron is making one that'll be free/paid. I don't think I need to waste more time into a combat script, since there's a ton of them made from good people + cronfighterlite will probably destroy all free fighters; when it's out.

I'm quite unsure of what to make tbh. There are a ton of scripts but because there isn't any video, I can't tell if it's good or not... 

Archived