Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is Members Top Priority?

Grimbles

Everyone of course always says to stay away from botting on F2P servers, and with that being said, does that technically make bonds the top priority for gold farms to achieve (besides $$$$)? This is excluding buying gold, I'm asking given the situation that you're starting out again after a series of bans or after a big sell.

Gotta invest money to make money. :)

All you need is a good method, and you can bot during the week with no problems.

I recommend botting p2p over the weekend, as you can score a good 50+ hours out of them without much risk of being banned. 

If you bot a p2p method that has a fairly high ban rate during the week, expect to be banned within a day or two. 

You're mostly going to learn from trial and error.

Gotta invest money to make money. :)

All you need is a good method, and you can bot during the week with no problems.

I recommend botting p2p over the weekend, as you can score a good 50+ hours out of them without much risk of being banned. 

If you bot a p2p method that has a fairly high ban rate during the week, expect to be banned within a day or two. 

You're mostly going to learn from trial and error.

I'll be purging all weekend to make those gains, I also typically save my bonds for the weekend as well

Yea you would rebuy bonds to make new accounts. Just bot and keep in mind you will eventually get banned and include that into your costs. 

I see, so it's fairly common to just buy the bond ahead of time and work on breaking even after the purchase, as opposed to starting from ground zero trying to accumulate bond gp on F2P servers

F2P is not really worth it nowadays.

You can make your own accounts for 30k each (Captcha cost). Some of them will probably be banned right after they get off tutorial island or they can get locked.

You can buy them from others with tutorial island completed for 50-100k. Sometimes they sell banned or locked ones but you can get those reimbursed.

Let's just say your average cost is like 90k per account.

F2P methods like cutting logs, mining clay, fishing lobs, etc. make around 20-30k per hour. Let's say 20k per hour.

F2P accounts last about 16-18 hours if you time them ideally (Start them as soon as Jagex finishes work and stop them as soon as they start). Let's say 16 hours.
    In 16 hours you'll make 320k GP.

You paid 90k for an account and make 320k leaving you with a net profit of... 230k or 20 cents.

F2P accounts are easy to mass, but even if you put up 100s your profit will be quite low. You'll also start crashing items which makes your profit even worse. You'll need to pay for server costs or a PC to bot them on. You might need proxies, etc. You'll definitely need VIP.

F2P is not really worth it nowadays.

You can make your own accounts for 30k each (Captcha cost). Some of them will probably be banned right after they get off tutorial island or they can get locked.

You can buy them from others with tutorial island completed for 50-100k. Sometimes they sell banned or locked ones but you can get those reimbursed.

Let's just say your average cost is like 90k per account.

F2P methods like cutting logs, mining clay, fishing lobs, etc. make around 20-30k per hour. Let's say 20k per hour.

F2P accounts last about 16-18 hours if you time them ideally (Start them as soon as Jagex finishes work and stop them as soon as they start). Let's say 16 hours.

In 16 hours you'll make 320k GP.

You paid 90k for an account and make 320k leaving you with a net profit of... 230k or 20 cents.

F2P accounts are easy to mass, but even if you put up 100s your profit will be quite low. You'll also start crashing items which makes your profit even worse. You'll need to pay for server costs or a PC to bot them on. You might need proxies, etc. You'll definitely need VIP.

Some of the things you mentioned I've already found out on my own. For the most part, I made this thread because I got rekt by Jagex. To make a long story short I had a mass of F2P suiciders banned all at once, off-Jagex hours, and with probably only a 4-6 hour life time. I have never had a mass ban like that occur but after it happened it made me question whether or not F2P is a viable option at all-it's a lot of leg work and struggling for really not that much of a pay off.

Forget f2p mate invest some money in a private script and your own money making method and then bond like 5-10 accounts all with socks5 proxies and have fun

Some of the things you mentioned I've already found out on my own. For the most part, I made this thread because I got rekt by Jagex. To make a long story short I had a mass of F2P suiciders banned all at once, off-Jagex hours, and with probably only a 4-6 hour life time. I have never had a mass ban like that occur but after it happened it made me question whether or not F2P is a viable option at all-it's a lot of leg work and struggling for really not that much of a pay off.

dont let that disappoint you depending on your method/script it happens once in a while botting is not for peopel that get discouraged easily just gte back on that horse it has happened to mem ultiple times with bonded accs and it hurts when it happens and u havent even covered costs, but you tend to live with it and u just re invest and put in more work

Archived