Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TheMcPker's honest script reviews

TheMcPker

13853ed63831d57e4b1d9016db9350922b390dde

note: i will be brutaly honest i do not care if the scripter gets a bad name from a bad review my goal is for them to either remove the script or fix it when i write a bad review (if they fix the script i wil review it again and if i think its good i will say its good)

What will i be judging on?

Forum post:

1. Price vs realistic profit

2. How realistic is what's said in the forum post about the script compared to the actual script (example insane high profit/hr advertising)

3. Does the scripter respond to any possible bug reports?

Script:

1. Profit/hr (i will do enough research + runtime on the bot to get a good view on the avarage of this)

2. Did i find any bugs and how much is the impact of the bugs on the script

3 Banrate (i will not always be reviewing this since i simply won't be able to test it enough with some high requirement scripts since i don't wanna risk alot of money on it)

conclusion:

if you think i should be judging script on some other things aswell or i shoudn't judge on some certain things please comment it planning on doing my first review tonight still looking for a script todo so on tho

Suggest me scripts to review (comment on a script's name + maker of the script and why you would like me to review it)

User Gains:

Essence miner reviewed on [9/29/2017]

Forum post:

1. Price vs realistic profit

The script costs: $1.99 which is a good price for a script like this IF the script works 100% a nice buy which it doesn't

2. How realistic is what's said in the forum post about the script compared to the actual script

Forum post does not have anything special in it so can't judge this

3. Does the scripter respond to any possible bug reports?

No he does not bugs have been reported but no fix or respond was made

Script:

I have tested the script with a level 47 mining account using a rune pickaxe

1. Profit/hr

Script got stuck to many times for me to give a Profit/hr

2. Did i find any bugs and how much is the impact of the bugs on the script

The script was missclicking the teleport and just stood there clicking the rune essence  when the inventory was full   http://prntscr.com/gr5ze9 this heppend very commonly pretty much everytime the camera was not correctly positioned

Conclusion: The script is broken currently and not worth buying

Just like what I thought about Prime's script reviews: doing these more and more will eventually lead to a higher script quality in the sdn.

Just like what I thought about Prime's script reviews: doing these more and more will eventually lead to a higher script quality in the sdn.

Most people who start these types of threads stop after like 3 reviews LUL

Most people who start these types of threads stop after like 3 reviews LUL

im serious about this :) got any scripts you would like me to review? was wanting to take a look at Manly Wildy Looter so if you can trial please do  :)

Archived