Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Our Store Will No Longer Take PayPal

Pandemic

We'll automatically have all PayPal subscriptions canceled either Monday or Tuesday.

We're not currently taking any other payment method, if your card is declined you can probably buy a voucher from someone on site :)

Doing this will result in us having to pay full price for a script (or lose a script that's no longer on the SDN as you can't re-purchase)

Sounds like fun.  Looking forward to that.

Doing this will result in us having to pay full price for a script (or lose a script that's no longer on the SDN as you can't re-purchase)

Sounds like fun.  Looking forward to that.

You should be able to just restart the previous recurring payment, but under the new payment method (not 100% on this though)

• 2 months later...

We'll automatically have all PayPal subscriptions canceled either Monday or Tuesday.

We're not currently taking any other payment method, if your card is declined you can probably buy a voucher from someone on site :)

Why not file for G2APay, they allow to you take all payment methods. PayPal, bitcoin, bank transfer and more. Worth looking into if you find some way of integrating it with IPB.

Why not file for G2APay, they allow to you take all payment methods. PayPal, bitcoin, bank transfer and more. Worth looking into if you find some way of integrating it with IPB.

Because G2A isn't supported by IPB.

Because G2A isn't supported by IPB.

Ok but is it actually possible to have like more than one payment method in IPB. I know for certain that there is in IPS4 however I'm not sure about this version. If you can implement 2Checkout I believe that if you can it would allow users to be able to pay via PP but the only problem with it is that recurring payments are not supported which may not be for you. 

Edited by Seraphic

Ok but is it actually possible to have like more than one payment method in IPB. I know for certain that there is in IPS4 however I'm not sure about this version. If you can implement 2Checkout I believe that if you can it would allow users to be able to pay via PP but the only problem with it is that recurring payments are not supported which may not be for you. 

We've already extensively discussed payment platform options. We appreciate your input, but it's unlikely you're going to suggest something we haven't already looked into.

We've already extensively discussed payment platform options. We appreciate your input, but it's unlikely you're going to suggest something we haven't already looked into.

I suppose though. The only problem with IPS stores (at least from my personal opinion) is that the selection is very limited. If it gets to a more extreme stage you might have to look into creating your own store.

I suppose though. The only problem with IPS stores (at least from my personal opinion) is that the selection is very limited. If it gets to a more extreme stage you might have to look into creating your own store.

Unlikely that we'll do that. The current payment platform is working fine, if people need other forms of payment they can purchase vouchers from users.

Unlikely that we'll do that. The current payment platform is working fine, if people need other forms of payment they can purchase vouchers from users.

It is unlikely yes but I was talking about if it comes to a more extreme stage.

As for vouchers I am able to purchase them off other users but is there a restriction in place that prevents users with little-no feedback being able to sell vouchers or is it a free for all market?

It is unlikely yes but I was talking about if it comes to a more extreme stage.

As for vouchers I am able to purchase them off other users but is there a restriction in place that prevents users with little-no feedback being able to sell vouchers or is it a free for all market?

Currently a free for all. Similar to buying gold in game, you could choose to buy it from the 5 minute old account, or you could buy it from the established user with donor ranks.