Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Multi bone looter and banker/bury

cyberviv

Hello dreambot community,

I am requesting a bot which will loot different types of bones and then once you have s full inventory of bones then it would bury them all. Also it would be nice if it was bank supported so you can have the option to either bank or bury the bones.

Thanks,

Cyberviv, I think to write the script we would need an idea of where these bones are going to be. Like if I know you're getting your bones from the cow field in lumbridge then I could easily write a script to bank/bury them, but just finding a random bank isn't so easy.

Cyberviv, I think to write the script we would need an idea of where these bones are going to be. Like if I know you're getting your bones from the cow field in lumbridge then I could easily write a script to bank/bury them, but just finding a random bank isn't so easy.

no you dont lol. webwalking = no need if it works rite

I think you do. I mean you could find the nearest bank by comparing the distance to the location of all banks, but even if you know where the nearest bank is web walking isn't necessairily going to get you there. Web walking is good for very general pathing and movement but it starts to fall apart when the bank is in a complex place or there are multiple walls around it. Try webwalking to the lumbridge castle stairs from either of the cowfields using a single point and you'll see that the webwalker has major issues with navigating around the long walls that make up the castle halls. Walking  in any kind of narrow or complex path requires way more than one point. If you figure that out try walking from the stairs back to the cowfield with a single point. Your bot is most likely going to get stuck walking back and forth trying to exit the castle courtyard due to the long exterior walls.

Not to mention, if we do make it to a bank, if we have no referance as to where we were getting these bones, how will we get back? So I think knowing the locations you will be working in is a necessity.

I think you do. I mean you could find the nearest bank by comparing the distance to the location of all banks, but even if you know where the nearest bank is web walking isn't necessairily going to get you there. Web walking is good for very general pathing and movement but it starts to fall apart when the bank is in a complex place or there are multiple walls around it. Try webwalking to the lumbridge castle stairs from either of the cowfields using a single point and you'll see that the webwalker has major issues with navigating around the long walls that make up the castle halls. Walking  in any kind of narrow or complex path requires way more than one point. If you figure that out try walking from the stairs back to the cowfield with a single point. Your bot is most likely going to get stuck walking back and forth trying to exit the castle courtyard due to the long exterior walls.

Not to mention, if we do make it to a bank, if we have no referance as to where we were getting these bones, how will we get back? So I think knowing the locations you will be working in is a necessity.

Please report any issues with the web walker in either the bug tracker (found at the top of the forums) or post it in client errors, or PM one of the developers.

I can't guarantee they'll be fixed soon because we're revising our walker, but it puts the issue on the radar so we can verify it isn't there anymore in our new walking system.

And as far as referencing where they were, just store the start tile before walking to the bank then you can walk back to that tile. :P

Archived