Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lets write a story

Th3

Said the Mexican male during his gardening break.

But then he noticed the joint turned into an enormous...

snake that started biting on his...

beautiful sister's big toe, which she seemed to have enjoyed more than...

The 84 year old bedridden man who had been staring at her through his bedroom window, because he planned to...

• 3 weeks later...
    Three midgets were playing Runescape when suddenly all the lights went out, Willy, the fat midget used his Iphone flashlight and discovered something horrifying. Apparently his fat ass brother was chewing on the electric lines, causing the electricity to get cut. He then did something horrifying. The fat ass brother died of electric shock. As my "fat-ass" brother died in front of me, out shot a glowing llama prince, who hair was made from the finest gold. I sat there in shock... Then prince said to me... "DO NOT TRY TO SELL MY HAIR, MORTAL", of course I was shocked. My brother had just died, and this llama dared to call me a mortal!? My response was to... Who the fuck cares? This shit will make me bank. Then.. doge arrived from earth with the dank.  All of heaven was saved.  But a black guy came n stole the dank then... blazed it cuz it was 4:20, but as he started blazing it his joint turned into an enormous...But then he noticed the joint turned into an enormous... snake that started biting on his... beautiful sister's big toe, which she seemed to have enjoyed more than...The 84 year old bedridden man who had been staring at her through his bedroom window, because he planned to...bake some cakes for his grandchildren. Made of the dankiest dank that was ever to be danked; though as the dank cakes baked, something happened...

A reaction between the sour purp and the his secret pie ingredient caused a worm hole to appear in his oven. Curious was the old man, as poked his head into the wormhole.

Archived