Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed they took my money and the account

HipsterKevin

All members involved: Lanzr there is the hyperlink to his account on here

Thread Link: HE DELETED THE POST AFTER HE SCAMMED ME.

Explanation: I bought a level 75 pure account off of Lanzr and he took the 40m and then just ran off with my money and a day later he recovered it even after he put my email on it.

Evidence: I also have a video

https://imgur.com/gallery/hE90g

post-9906-0-91708500-1506389251_thumb.png

Show a screenshot containing the person's Discord profile, with the alias and numbers.

Also, if you have a video, upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video and present it to us. You may choose to present it privately to a staff member instead of on this thread.

https://imgur.com/a/nHKO4 

Never even responded to the kid.... I am so lost. Plus its been like 6 months and that thread has still been open meaning I never sold it.

You're a liar because I have got the direct messages and the full Discord thread so keep lying so I can keep throwing the evidence in your face

Also here are all the screen shots of our convo with timestamp and everything also if you watch the video i recorded you'll see the person i traded is the same person he said to trade. GG dude 

I've seen the Discord chat logs, myself. There is also a confirmed Discord ID match. Lanzr has indeed spoken to the victim and scammed him. His attempts at feigning ignorance will not work here.

User @lanzr has been banned. If you wish to remove your ban, you must pay back the 40M to your scam victim.

Archived