Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$3.99] Manly Miner - AIO Miner - Mine ALMOST ANYWHERE - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Gem Handling

Manly

3 hours ago, MiniQuinny4 said:

Script is good. Sometimes the banking goes a bit crazy at certain locations.

Could you add Gem Mining to it at some point?

Which bank does it go crazy at?

Can you mine gems just the same as mining other normal rocks?

9 hours ago, Man16 said:

Which bank does it go crazy at?

Can you mine gems just the same as mining other normal rocks?

Yes, Gems are identicle to any other rock. They require 40 mining.
    Bank wise, the script doesn't like Great Kourend. Even if you are standing right next to a bank, it will always try to run to the Arceuus House Bank

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Noticed that it isn't banking in the mining guild in f2p and just stand there with a full inventory. Does it bank at the members chest in the members area of the mining guild? or how do I set it up to bank up the ladder in f2p? Thankyou

4 hours ago, josephsummers said:

Noticed that it isn't banking in the mining guild in f2p and just stand there with a full inventory. Does it bank at the members chest in the members area of the mining guild? or how do I set it up to bank up the ladder in f2p? Thankyou

I dont think those banks are supported by the web, sorry.

55 minutes ago, blackbelt797 said:

i don't understand where the motherload support is would just need pey dirt option no?

It doesnt support motherload mine

so for some reason some of my accounts, when they bank they go to the right stair case of lumbridge castle, and once they reach floor 1 they just stop there, any possible explanation?

Archived