Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$3.99] Manly Miner - AIO Miner - Mine ALMOST ANYWHERE - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Gem Handling

Manly

2 hours ago, Man16 said:

Where are you trying to bank?

East Varrock, While mining Copper, at the Mining place just south of there

1 hour ago, noed said:

East Varrock, While mining Copper, at the Mining place just south of there

Just tried it and it banked.

Please make sure you are running the latest client by using the launcher, that will automatically download the latest client for you everytime since there are updates quite frequently with DB3.

Also make sure you start the script at the location you wish to mine at since it will use that location to walk back to after banking.

1 hour ago, Man16 said:

Just tried it and it banked.

Please make sure you are running the latest client by using the launcher, that will automatically download the latest client for you everytime since there are updates quite frequently with DB3.

Also make sure you start the script at the location you wish to mine at since it will use that location to walk back to after banking.

Well it seems to work now, even though it didn't update, but it's working flawlessly

• 1 month later...
    17 hours ago, Nymphinia said:

Hello,

This script is working pretty well for me, but at the Barbarian Village the script will occasionally click on a Barbarian. Any ideas?

Dreambot misclicking.. can't do much about that.

What you can do is hide NPC options or something, that makes you unable to attack.

What's with the delays when mining? There is like 2-3 second delay between finishing a mining job and clicking on the next rock. Kind of defeats the point of getting fast exp. I can double my exp rate by mining myself....

1 hour ago, zezza said:

What's with the delays when mining? There is like 2-3 second delay between finishing a mining job and clicking on the next rock. Kind of defeats the point of getting fast exp. I can double my exp rate by mining myself....

Can you show me a GIF or something? The script is very fast when I run it with the standing still option.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived