Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$3.99] Manly Miner - AIO Miner - Mine ALMOST ANYWHERE - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Gem Handling

Manly

Bought it as soon as I saw 'Manly' as I have a couple of your others and they all work perfectly!

Great job! Mining on fossil island and it finds the bank and works flawlessly.

The only thing that gets me a little weary is the fact it can see the rocks/ores it's about to mine but still clicks on the minimap to go to them, yet they're super close. I feel like that's sorta a janky way of moving a short distance, it happens whether zoomed in or out. No big deal though, still such an amazing script!

Thanks.

3 hours ago, LukeeyMc said:

Bought it as soon as I saw 'Manly' as I have a couple of your others and they all work perfectly!

Great job! Mining on fossil island and it finds the bank and works flawlessly.

The only thing that gets me a little weary is the fact it can see the rocks/ores it's about to mine but still clicks on the minimap to go to them, yet they're super close. I feel like that's sorta a janky way of moving a short distance, it happens whether zoomed in or out. No big deal though, still such an amazing script!

Thanks.

Thanks.

This is because it makes sure you are in the 'work area' before starting to mine. Are you using the stand still option or generating an area?

2 hours ago, Man16 said:

Thanks.

This is because it makes sure you are in the 'work area' before starting to mine. Are you using the stand still option or generating an area?

I wasn't using the stand still option, just generating at a radius of 5. I've currently put it into fixed mode as opposed to resizable and it's working a treat, no more minimap clicks whilst mining! only banking which is obviously the way to do it!

Thanks for the script man!

21 minutes ago, maplesyrup said:

is it suposed to miss click lots when dropping?

No, you should make sure your ping is stable and your mouse speed is sensible.

Archived