Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • All banned :(

BadgerSloth

Sorry, welcome to botting it's pretty much inevitable 

Are there ways to be safer though?

LIke would a vpn have protected my accounts?

I really didn't do that much botting with these accounts either.

Are there ways to be safer though?

LIke would a vpn have protected my accounts?

Having one on a different IP each might of helped, there's plenty you can do to reduce bans but don't ever not expect it

Ye i got banned last night bonded 7 accs all banned this morning, pretty annoying. Might be cuz i created them all in a row then bonded them all at the same time. IDK though :/

It really depends on a lot of different things. If you're using basically fresh accounts to farm gold then expect a ban within a few days. The best plan for gold farming with fresh accounts seems to be suiciding them on weekends (can usually get by till Monday before being banned).

Archived