Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Smither [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports all bars] [Progressive mode!]

Nex

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

can you enable a feature to this allowing the user to customize his/her randomization?

lets say using a bot with the same anti-pattern click pattern you run the script for 1-4 hours a day x 100+ people using this script you have an unknown amount of people who cross patterns on several different worlds but the same exact clicks once every 10-27 seconds or be it 1-2 hours they do 3 things that are the same.

this might not make a lot of sense and I don't post a lot but I never ask for trials I just buy it and know / understand if there are issues they will get fixed sooner or later depending on the scripter and I truly appreciate the time you scripters have put into your scripts as well know you have personal lives as well! I also am going to be going to college for scripting and I hope to learn more to contribute my own scripts to help you guys! 

that being said lets begin with a horrible metaphor but I don't know programming so I won't know if this is doable until you inform me.

you have west varrock bank and anvil the bank lets say has 5 tellers and 4 anvils well the pattern for this chooses the same banker / anvil and enters a manual number of bars to smith rather than "SMITH ALL" well since a human pattern is to typically misclick or just randomly go off to another area would it be possible to add a function allowing I the user to select this type of pattern

BANK TELLER PATTERN 

5  (stops at this one when coming back from the GE because forgot to grab my hammer)

4 (stops at this one on my 3rd trip back from the GE forgot my hammer again)  *DEPOSIT BAG FUNCTION is why I forgot my hammer when I left the GE.

3 yeah idk about this one lol... poor teller gets no customers.

SELL ITEMS SMITHED AT GE FOR PROFITS RETURN TO SMITHING 

2  x6 (returned x12) (doesn't forget hammer for like 4 more GE trips to re supply but on 8th GE trip forgot hammer so stopped here to grab it again)

1   x 14 (returned x5)

Allowing a CUSTOMIZED input saying how many times do you want to DEPOSIT / WITHDRAW from each teller so it looks more like you moved your mouse too fast or you turned your screen around a little and now you've clicked further than last time so you've ended up by a new teller and just use that new teller.

and the same pattern for the anvils.

1 Smith Mithril darts (SELECT X INPUT  for 27) OR (SELECT SMITH ALL OPTION) OR ( SELECT RANDOM X input & Smith all Option do 2 X inputs of 27 then run it 4 SMITH ALL) 

2 Clicked too far upon returning to anvil like 3 or 4 times so ended up using this anvil 12 times after using anvil 1 20 times. (INPUT X or SMITH ALL how many times?)

3 clicked too far upon returning to anvil and used this anvil 4 times after using anvil 2 12 times and using anvil 1 20 times

RETURNED TO ANVIL 1 to use ANVIL 1 5 more times.

SOLD / SUPPLIED AT GE when REACHED x amount of DARTS or x amount of SMITHED items 20k darts SELL AT GE for (REDUCED PRICE FAST SALE x AMOUNT GE PRICE)

4 went over to anvil 4 on my like 40th trip back and accidently smithed a RANDOM ITEM 1-5 bars wasted... damn.. RANDOM SMITHING OPTION TO ACCIDENTLY SMITH the wrong thing then RE CORRECT itself to smith the correct thing with the remaining bars otherwise bank my losses and withdraw more bars and continue smithing.

I know it might or might not be do able but since the tellers and the anvils never move for any area maybe it is doable? 

I mean just saying use  tell 1 4 times then use tell 2 2 times then use teller 1 16 times this makes it so myself and hundreds more like me don't do the same patterns or anti patterns when banking it becomes more realistic.

also the anvil option if I can choose to input my own variable it will allow me to be differentiated from my peers who also use this 

I would use anvil 1 x amount of times and anvil 2 x amount of times which would relay inconsistency and lower detection rates.

sorry if this is a lot I have really bad ADHD and mild Autism lol..

I also would be willing to pay $50 for a script like that. or even a MONTHLY subscription.

I mean if you added those options every option I just mentioned for every possible smith/bank location listed in your script I would GLADLY be the type of user to pay $x.xx amount for the script and then even pay a MONTHLY subscription of like $5-$10.00 a month to have this script bring me to level 99,

if you charged $5.00 a month with those features being added and the users were smart enough to baby sit the account just keeping an eye on it for the RANDOM NPC events that popup to pause the script and do it themselves like somehow ping the computer to make a noise saying :DING DING RANDOM EVENT IS ASKING FOR YOU: which might not be easy to program into the script when an NPC is asking for your attention since it doesn't hit the chat box it would be more imbedded into the coding which is not easy to obtain lol.

but yes I myself would gladly pay a MONTHLY premium for this script for those added features to run my account and others to 99 and if you had hundreds of others willing to do so and some who didn''t wish to then you'd just make the ONE TIME PURCHASE script which is the one it currently is and the ones who wish to MONTHLY support the script give them the option *WOULD YOU LIKE TO UPGRADE TO MONTHLY FOR THESE ADDED FEATURES*

dear god I am sorry for the long novel!  also please don't come at me negatively not saying you will just saying the users might lol but hey this is how we find out if things are doable or if someone has the ability other than yourself to do this and wishes to team up and you both can make a healthy living off of the monthly profits!

Anywho thank you for the already amazing script I greatly appreciate everything you and others have done!

ALSO for anyone who wishes to know I have used this script on 3 accounts for 2-4 hours a day and made very great profits with no ban I baby sit my account incase I get random events and do them myself.

but anyone who uses a script should update the future users so they can see well hey no ones had a bad time with this script so far so it seems pretty safe!

just don't be dumb and run a script for more than REGULAR HUMAN time because when you're playing on an account be it a MAIN or a burner they LOG your IP address when they ban you. not only that WHAT HUMAN SMITHS for 20 HOURS STRAIGHT after 20 hours you've typically done the SAME anti patterns over and over I would imagine.

anywho thanks for reading my super long novel and if you are willing to do this feature to the script I am super thankful! 

if you are unable to do this feature I completely understand!

if you are able to do this but will take a long time I will gladly pay you for your time on a regular basis for a PERSONAL script like this!  

I would gladly pay $20 a month or even $40 a month for this type of script to use it!

also if anyone feels like getting more connected with me and teaching me or enlightening me on the ways of scripting or how they went about learning how to script to help me get a grasp on what I need to focus on more I would love to utilize my adhd and 127WPM typing skills to create epic scripts for everyone and share my profits with fellow scripters!

dear god please don't ban me for my novel or hate me.. I mean it all in good ways....

8 hours ago, JankDesus said:

can you enable a feature to this allowing the user to customize his/her randomization?

lets say using a bot with the same anti-pattern click pattern you run the script for 1-4 hours a day x 100+ people using this script you have an unknown amount of people who cross patterns on several different worlds but the same exact clicks once every 10-27 seconds or be it 1-2 hours they do 3 things that are the same.

this might not make a lot of sense and I don't post a lot but I never ask for trials I just buy it and know / understand if there are issues they will get fixed sooner or later depending on the scripter and I truly appreciate the time you scripters have put into your scripts as well know you have personal lives as well! I also am going to be going to college for scripting and I hope to learn more to contribute my own scripts to help you guys! 

that being said lets begin with a horrible metaphor but I don't know programming so I won't know if this is doable until you inform me.

you have west varrock bank and anvil the bank lets say has 5 tellers and 4 anvils well the pattern for this chooses the same banker / anvil and enters a manual number of bars to smith rather than "SMITH ALL" well since a human pattern is to typically misclick or just randomly go off to another area would it be possible to add a function allowing I the user to select this type of pattern

BANK TELLER PATTERN 

5  (stops at this one when coming back from the GE because forgot to grab my hammer)

4 (stops at this one on my 3rd trip back from the GE forgot my hammer again)  *DEPOSIT BAG FUNCTION is why I forgot my hammer when I left the GE.

3 yeah idk about this one lol... poor teller gets no customers.

SELL ITEMS SMITHED AT GE FOR PROFITS RETURN TO SMITHING 

2  x6 (returned x12) (doesn't forget hammer for like 4 more GE trips to re supply but on 8th GE trip forgot hammer so stopped here to grab it again)

1   x 14 (returned x5)

Allowing a CUSTOMIZED input saying how many times do you want to DEPOSIT / WITHDRAW from each teller so it looks more like you moved your mouse too fast or you turned your screen around a little and now you've clicked further than last time so you've ended up by a new teller and just use that new teller.

and the same pattern for the anvils.

1 Smith Mithril darts (SELECT X INPUT  for 27) OR (SELECT SMITH ALL OPTION) OR ( SELECT RANDOM X input & Smith all Option do 2 X inputs of 27 then run it 4 SMITH ALL) 

2 Clicked too far upon returning to anvil like 3 or 4 times so ended up using this anvil 12 times after using anvil 1 20 times. (INPUT X or SMITH ALL how many times?)

3 clicked too far upon returning to anvil and used this anvil 4 times after using anvil 2 12 times and using anvil 1 20 times

RETURNED TO ANVIL 1 to use ANVIL 1 5 more times.

SOLD / SUPPLIED AT GE when REACHED x amount of DARTS or x amount of SMITHED items 20k darts SELL AT GE for (REDUCED PRICE FAST SALE x AMOUNT GE PRICE)

4 went over to anvil 4 on my like 40th trip back and accidently smithed a RANDOM ITEM 1-5 bars wasted... damn.. RANDOM SMITHING OPTION TO ACCIDENTLY SMITH the wrong thing then RE CORRECT itself to smith the correct thing with the remaining bars otherwise bank my losses and withdraw more bars and continue smithing.

I know it might or might not be do able but since the tellers and the anvils never move for any area maybe it is doable? 

I mean just saying use  tell 1 4 times then use tell 2 2 times then use teller 1 16 times this makes it so myself and hundreds more like me don't do the same patterns or anti patterns when banking it becomes more realistic.

also the anvil option if I can choose to input my own variable it will allow me to be differentiated from my peers who also use this 

I would use anvil 1 x amount of times and anvil 2 x amount of times which would relay inconsistency and lower detection rates.

sorry if this is a lot I have really bad ADHD and mild Autism lol..

I also would be willing to pay $50 for a script like that. or even a MONTHLY subscription.

I mean if you added those options every option I just mentioned for every possible smith/bank location listed in your script I would GLADLY be the type of user to pay $x.xx amount for the script and then even pay a MONTHLY subscription of like $5-$10.00 a month to have this script bring me to level 99,

if you charged $5.00 a month with those features being added and the users were smart enough to baby sit the account just keeping an eye on it for the RANDOM NPC events that popup to pause the script and do it themselves like somehow ping the computer to make a noise saying :DING DING RANDOM EVENT IS ASKING FOR YOU: which might not be easy to program into the script when an NPC is asking for your attention since it doesn't hit the chat box it would be more imbedded into the coding which is not easy to obtain lol.

but yes I myself would gladly pay a MONTHLY premium for this script for those added features to run my account and others to 99 and if you had hundreds of others willing to do so and some who didn''t wish to then you'd just make the ONE TIME PURCHASE script which is the one it currently is and the ones who wish to MONTHLY support the script give them the option *WOULD YOU LIKE TO UPGRADE TO MONTHLY FOR THESE ADDED FEATURES*

dear god I am sorry for the long novel!  also please don't come at me negatively not saying you will just saying the users might lol but hey this is how we find out if things are doable or if someone has the ability other than yourself to do this and wishes to team up and you both can make a healthy living off of the monthly profits!

Anywho thank you for the already amazing script I greatly appreciate everything you and others have done!

ALSO for anyone who wishes to know I have used this script on 3 accounts for 2-4 hours a day and made very great profits with no ban I baby sit my account incase I get random events and do them myself.

but anyone who uses a script should update the future users so they can see well hey no ones had a bad time with this script so far so it seems pretty safe!

just don't be dumb and run a script for more than REGULAR HUMAN time because when you're playing on an account be it a MAIN or a burner they LOG your IP address when they ban you. not only that WHAT HUMAN SMITHS for 20 HOURS STRAIGHT after 20 hours you've typically done the SAME anti patterns over and over I would imagine.

anywho thanks for reading my super long novel and if you are willing to do this feature to the script I am super thankful! 

if you are unable to do this feature I completely understand!

if you are able to do this but will take a long time I will gladly pay you for your time on a regular basis for a PERSONAL script like this!  

I would gladly pay $20 a month or even $40 a month for this type of script to use it!

also if anyone feels like getting more connected with me and teaching me or enlightening me on the ways of scripting or how they went about learning how to script to help me get a grasp on what I need to focus on more I would love to utilize my adhd and 127WPM typing skills to create epic scripts for everyone and share my profits with fellow scripters!

dear god please don't ban me for my novel or hate me.. I mean it all in good ways....

il give this a read later & get back to u, 10/10 for effort tho

Not a problem bud! 

Mid you’re ever taking one of the good old “on the clock at work dumps” I’m the guy to talk to when you need something to read to pass the time! Lol but yes much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...