Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DBLauncher.jar opens a small cmd window and instantly closes

InitiaLogic

I'd really like some quick help on this. I've installed the latest java dev kit, and i open the .jar file with sdk binary se. just a cmd opens every time. I've redownloaded the launcher. 

I can't open the client in the first place. Assuming you mean the bot client.

You have to use the Launcher for that which you can Download at the top of the page.

Check out this Thread and let me know if it helped!

for anyone who has a similar problem. It seems a fix is to run it through the CMD prompt. 

1 Place the DBLauncher.jar in your c:/windows/system32/ folder

2 Windowskey + X

3 Command Prompt (Admin)

4 enter the following: java -jar dblauncher.jar

5 enjoy

yea DBLauncher.jar is what I downloaded. Then i downloaded javas dev kit and set it to open all .jar files. Still just opens a cmd prompt and instantly closes.

See my Reply above. I'd like to get this fixed quickly

for anyone who has a similar problem. It seems a fix is to run it through the CMD prompt. 

1 Place the DBLauncher.jar in your c:/windows/system32/ folder

2 Windowskey + X

3 Command Prompt (Admin)

4 enter the following: java -jar dblauncher.jar

5 enjoy

Good to hear.

• 3 years later...

Archived