Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script refund, plox.

oh_my_goth

1. Script purchased:  Manly tutorial island

2. Date of purchase: 9/15 renewal

3. Detailed description of problem: Had horrible experiences using this script, didn't have a single successful run for mass-creating without running into issues.  Handful of issues, really, really annoying ones. (no .txt file appeared on first attempt, would stop at a lock acc, wasted my captcha for about 16 hours due to an rs update until manual fix, etc) 

4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): Rather not provide this, as Manly will be notified anyway, and there are too many chats of issues I came across since the first day I used.

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): n/a

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund

Have 0 complaints as to the customer service Manly supplied; as he was as helpful as he could be, and pushed updates immediately (sdn issues really didn't help with my experience with the script) but this script is not what I was looking for, and did not meet my standards.  Regardless, by the time the script should've been "fully fixed" (maybe?), I ran out of my proxy subscriptions which go hand in hand with the script, and really don't wish going through that again as my first 30 days with the script were not the best. 

Archived