Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Powtaytows AIO Service

powtaytow

Powtaytow's available services:

Wintertodt

Pest control

All skills (Powerleveling)

Firecape

Questing

Achievement Diaries

Post a reply or PM me

Payment:

OSRS Gold

If you don't want to go first you'll have to find a middleman and YOU pay for his/her service

Terms Of Service

By using my service(s) you agree to the ToS.

You will pay upfront unless i find you trustworthy enough

If I am unable to complete the task you will be refunded.

Any bans applied to the account(s) while doing the service are not on me.

You will not log in while the task is being done, unless i tell you otherwise.

All orders are done by hand, no scripts or bots will be used unless we've negotiated otherwise.

After a service has started, you can NOT refund.

I want honest feedback when the order is completed.

You will follow Dreambots official ToS.

Powtaytow's available services:

Wintertodt
     Pest control
     All skills (Powerleveling)
     Firecape
     Questing
     Achievement Diaries

Post a reply or PM me

Payment:

OSRS Gold
    If you don't want to go first you'll have to find a middleman and YOU pay for his/her service

Terms Of Service
    By using my service(s) you agree to the ToS.

You will pay upfront unless i find you trustworthy enough
    If I am unable to complete the task you will be refunded.
    Any bans applied to the account(s) while doing the service are not on me.
    You will not log in while the task is being done, unless i tell you otherwise.
    All orders are done by hand, no scripts or bots will be used unless we've negotiated otherwise.
    After a service has started, you can NOT refund.
    I want honest feedback when the order is completed.
    You will follow OSBots official ToS.

Might be interested however why do we have to follow OSbots TOS...... (might want to edit if your going to copy paste) and if your doing the service why would bans NOT be on you?

Might be interested however why do we have to follow OSbots TOS...... (might want to edit if your going to copy paste) and if your doing the service why would bans NOT be on you?

Ops im stupid, i come from osbot and i just copied my old tos xD.

If you ask for botting service its on you, if you ask for handmade service the ban wont happen and IF you truly can prove you didnt bot after/before i used the account i can refund and give a whole new account. But I am very serious when it comes to handmade jobs.

Ops im stupid, i come from osbot and i just copied my old tos xD.

If you ask for botting service its on you, if you ask for handmade service the ban wont happen and IF you truly can prove you didnt bot after/before i used the account i can refund and give a whole new account. But I am very serious when it comes to handmade jobs.

That's the only thing, there is no way to prove that the owner did or didn't so if you botted an account and it got banned then the owners screwed, not saying you will but it's happened to me before luckily I appealed it and got it back, good luck selling though

That's the only thing, there is no way to prove that the owner did or didn't so if you botted an account and it got banned then the owners screwed, not saying you will but it's happened to me before luckily I appealed it and got it back, good luck selling though

Well if someone really dont trust me i can screenshare my monitors while doing their service, I dont have a problem with that and it should be enough evidence that im not botting while doing it :).

Everything is negotiable :)

Well if someone really dont trust me i can screenshare my monitors while doing their service, I dont have a problem with that and it should be enough evidence that im not botting while doing it :).

Everything is negotiable :)

Sounds pretty fair, good luck with your service man

Archived