Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dollar99 Offsite Ban

King

Thank you for the report.

Depending on the context, we do take off-site bans seriously. As the ban in question is for scamming and ban-evasion, this is definitely within our scope of concern. DreamBot is not a safe-haven for off-site scammers. And we definitely aim to protect our own users from scammers who've already demonstrated their bad faith elsewhere.

Dollar99, please respond to the allegations made against you within 72 hours.

The charges against you, from this other site, are as summarized:

- You were banned on one account, for scamming a user of 20M over an account trade. You took his account and all account details (including recovery info), but declined trade and blocked the seller when you were supposed to pay him. This is corroborated by video evidence that has been reviewed by a moderator of that community.

- You were given the option to refund this user to revoke your ban. You chose not to.

- Instead, you ban evaded and created a new account, where you were immediately called out for attempting to scam people. You attempted to manipulate middleman trades by lying about the state of the trade, tricking people into paying you before the middlemen held anything of yours.

As the evidence against you is strong, you will be labeled TWC until further notice.

Posted to osbot admins/mods my apeal copied to here:

Your Profile: deizyras / deizyrasss

Banned by: Dex Why were you banned: with my profile and skype long time ago was scammed account(with deizyras) i will give back that person/member his osrs gp. Yestarday i was trading with nick osrs gp for pp money and he taken MM dbuffed who helped us (thanks for your help) (all time i was on phone i will post at the end proof) when we traded with dbuffed i gave him Mils and accept first section and i thouht i pressed the finish buton (accept) i hoped to skype and everyone didint say anything(i was thinking what?) then dbuffed write he declined and writed sketchy and left chat i was wtf log back to tw my acc logged out then i though while hoping to skype didint accept good to finish

Explanation: im not scammer talk to people who leveling me accounts and i buy from them every time they go first didint scam any 1 gp i want to start buisness with gold this is important to me, i really old user in botting i really like your community i will give back to tht person/member who account got scammed long time ago, please community be human and believe me that i'm good person just hve big unluck....

image.png?width=218&height=387image.png?width=218&height=387

There are plenty of contradictions from what you claim and what I have observed. Denial is not a good way of suggesting that you have reformed, either.

Your defense mostly ignores the fact that you were banned for scamming and then ban-evading. You weren't even banned for the attempted scam that the middleman pointed out, but that incident certainly doesn't help your reputation either.

Your excuses all suggest scenarios that are too convenient for you. It's either you've been hacked or hardware/software issues. If you had your way, you'd never have to take responsibility for any of your actions.

At this point, even if you compensate your former scam victim, you're only doing it because you think there's more to gain from doing so. You realize that your scam has banned you from not only one community, but from every community that doesn't welcome scammers. That is too great a consequence for you to face for scamming 20M. So even if you repaid your victim, it would say nothing about your integrity or honesty. It would only say that you have a new number for an exit.

you think im scammer mate,  i never did shit to anyone i building reputation you know me i giving work to people leveling me accounts starting new project with gold selling site mate im not scammer look like human i bought many scripts here premium/private you think i want to shit my all reputation, i really like here my good friend Donald helped me to contact to osbot to admin, everyone here is friendly my partners who leveling me accounts everyone i really like this community please understand me what i want to say, thank you fro your time

As Dollar99 has done his part to repay the amount that he took on the other forum, he is no longer banned on the other forum. As such, there will be no ban issued here either.

Their staff members have decided that a TWC is the best course of action going forward, as it reasonably warns others of the user's past incidents. People are still welcome to trade the user, but are encouraged to exercise caution while doing so.

Agreeing with their reasoning and decision, we will apply the same action here.

This dispute is closed.

Archived